Industrial washing machine operation steps and precautionsSource: Site of the: Shanghai hundred Washing Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Published: 2019/12/30 15:23:26 Views: 23
First, the industrial washing machine should strictly follow the operation steps for actual operation and operation.
2. Before running the industrial washing machine, you should start the air compressor and open the main valve of each delivery pipe, including: water inlet valve, steam safety valve, air pressure valve, check whether the water pipe is pressed, whether the air pressure is normal, check whether the oil cup has Oil, all working pressure indicators exceed the specified value before turning on the main power switch.
3. When setting or adjusting parameters on the operation panel, touch the panel keys with your finger as needed. It is strictly forbidden to run foreign objects for actual operation. Non-professionals are not allowed to change the parameters casually.
Fourth, the weight of the quilt to be washed should be within the rated capacity of the eluent. Overload is strictly prohibited, and it should not be too small.
5. It is advisable to submerge the water level line, and it is strictly forbidden to overload the water discharge.
6. It is strictly forbidden to manually stop the air compression during the cleaning process to prevent unnecessary losses caused by the malfunction of the pneumatic valve.
7. During the dehydration process, if the air compression working pressure is too low or the drain valve is abnormal, it should be stopped immediately for inspection to prevent damage to the machinery and equipment due to overload dehydration.
8. The machinery and equipment must be grounded in a reliable way. If the equipment is found to be abnormally shut down in time, report it for repair.
9. During the process of automatic execution, if you find that the water level line is too low, you can connect the water release button to release water to the specified water level line.
X. The actual operating personnel shall not be away from the actual operation site casually to avoid accidents during the elution process.
XI. After the dehydration is over, the cover door can only be opened after the washing tank is completely turned off. It is strictly forbidden to open the door forcibly or carry out other unsafe practical operations when the machine is running.
Twelve, often check whether the working conditions of various sensors are normal: 1. Observe whether the measured value of the water level sensor is consistent with the actual situation. 2. Observe whether the indication of the temperature sensor is accurate. 3. Check whether the pressure gauge is in good working condition.
Thirteen, when cleaning and maintaining machinery and equipment, do not spray with water to prevent short circuits and other damage.
14. It is strictly forbidden to run volatile or flammable and explosive materials in or near the machine equipment.
15. After the cleaning work is completed, the water inlet valve, gas valve, and steam safety valve should be closed, the main power switch should be disconnected, and the cleaning and maintenance of the machine and equipment should be carried out.