Hospital linen washing process explained in detailSource: Site of the: Shanghai hundred Washing Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Published: 2019/12/27 9:49:07 Views: 23
Hospital linen washing process, the linen process is divided into 8 steps: collection-shipping-sorting-washing-drying-folding-storage-use.
EN14065 中对洗涤流程中每个环节做了详细的规定和说明。 Any problem in any step will affect the final washing result. European EN14065 has detailed regulations and instructions for each link in the washing process.
Problems during collection
At present, the most problematic problem in the collection process is that the pollution of dirty linen is aggravated. In most laundry rooms, the attitude of employees to dirty linen is much lower than that of clean linen. Trampling and dragging are very common.
In addition to collecting the dirty linen in appropriate laundry bags, the collectors did not separate the linen that was heavily contaminated by blood, secretions or linens into other impenetrable and securely sealed bags. Color laundry bags are distinguished.
It is precisely due to the existence of these wrong operations that the linen that was not too dirty was artificially added with many undesired stains, which increased the difficulty of the washing process, and the cost of cleaning these stains has greatly increased . Therefore, the correct operation problem in the collection process is a more critical control point in the washing process.
Problems during drying and folding
Since the reasonable sorting was not carried out before washing, this caused the washed linen to be sorted again. Then they are sent to the dryer or ironing machine respectively, and some of the work clothes need to be dried after being patted by the camera. If the sorting work is completed before washing, the drying process can be re-arranged to improve production efficiency and reduce repeated labor.
: The requirements during the folding process are as follows :
(1) The quality inspection process in the folding process is very important. A good quality inspection process does not only wash back the clothes with residual blood stains, but requires the identification and classification of residual stains as a basis for improving the washing process.
(2) For linens with different stains that need to be washed back, the corresponding back washing method and stain removal method should be used according to the characteristics of the stains. Repeated backwashing still cannot remove the stained linen for disposal.
Storage of clean linen
For most hospital laundry rooms, the storage environment for linen is still good. The problem to be solved is to keep the environment dry and ventilated, and to control dust and insects to contaminate the linen.
: The principles of linen storage are as follows :
(1) Linen products must be stored in strict accordance with the wards and places where they are used.
(2) The finished linen is neatly placed and clearly marked
(3) The fixed person is responsible for the storage of the finished linen
(4) In- store registration file of finished linen
Delivery of clean linen
(1) Fixed person is responsible for the distribution of finished linen
(2) There are registration registration files for finished linen
(3) Strictly follow the principle of “first in, first out” for finished linen products
Use of linen
In the use of linen, each hospital should have a complete set of monitoring measures. Use it properly according to the purpose of the linen, and there should be no abuse of linen. Only in this way can the use value of linen be used to the greatest extent and save the cost of linen.
- 2019-12-31How to make money by opening a washing plant-cost management control of washing plant ...
- 2019-12-30Sealability of washing equipment
- 2019-12-30 Hygiene standards for laundry washing in hospitals
- 2019-12-27The process of using laundry equipment in laundry plants
- 2019-12-26What should be paid attention to when purchasing the elution machine and laundry dragon